One of the things I've enjoyed most about my digital camera is its ability to get in close to small objects and take some stunning photos. One of the advantages of doing Macro Photography in the digital format is that you can review your shots as you go and make small adjustments depending upon the results you're getting. More and more digital cameras are coming with Macro Photography modes enabling you to shoot from very close distances - in addition to this is a growing number of accessories and lens attachments that enable even the basic compact digital camera to get in close and personal.
Following are a collection of tutorials and tips that will help any digital (and film) photographer to grow in their understanding and skills in Macro Photography.
Also check out Digital Photography School for more free Digital Camera Tips on All Topics.
Check out some of our other Digital Camera Tips:
- Digital Photography Composition 101
- Night and Low Light Digital Photography Tips
- Taking Images with Camera Phones Tips
- Depth of Field Tips
- Introduction to Photoblogging and Moblogging
- How to Choose a Digital Camera
- Digital Camera Care Tips
- Cleaning your Digital Camera Image Sensor