Many people are getting digital cameras for Christmas and as a result the number of times we've been asked in the last few days for advice on how to use them has been on the rise. So today I thought I'd compile a list of a few of the online tips resources that I've had good feedback on from readers. I hope you find them helpful.
- Digital Photography Success - A useful resource by Amy Renfry who has been writing a few tips on this site lately. It's an e-book on improving your digital camera technique and skills that is ideal for those wanting to get the most out of their new (or old) digicam.
- Landscape Photography - another course by Amy, this time focussing upon the narrower topic of taking photos of the great outdoors.
- Learn how to make a living with your portrait photography at home! - a course on taking your hobby to the next level.
- Profitable Photography - a very popular e-book on how to make money using your digital or film camera. Many readers of this site have purchased this one.
- Pro Photo Secrets - Aussie Shane Goldberg has put together this great series of tips on using Photoshop. He offers a free course and some excellent paid ones whic are great for those who know how to take photos with their digital camera but are not sure how to enhance them.
- Digital Photography Secrets - a Free email course with tips on improving your Digital Photography technique from the people behind the excellend Digital Photography Secrets Book. It's written by yet another Aussie, David Petterson. I've enrolled in the free course myself and find it useful as it give a series of tips over time which are easily digestable. Of course I'm impatient and probably should have got the book where they are all in one place.
- Photo Freelance Information - a variety of opportunities to make money from your digital photography through Freelancing.
- Pro tips for Profitable Photography - Another one for those wanting a full or part-time career in photography and looking for a way to get started.
- Portrait Photography for Money and Respect - for those wanting to explore portrait photography as a career.
- Improving your Photography - Wedding Photography Tips, Group Photography Tips and Portrait Photography Tips.
- School of Photography - online lessons, courses and study in photography.
- Take Photos for Money - how to earn money from taking photos in your local area.